Please click on the link below for the full job description.
Alef is looking for talented Software Developer to join our team.
Title of Position: Software Developer
Roles and Responsibilities:
Contribute in the software development in the following areas to name a few:
- Packet processing/forwarding/routing
- Multi-threaded applications
- IETF based protocol handing (e.g. RADIUS, DIAMETER, TCP/IP, etc.)
The candidate is expected to be able to understand the requirements and independently develop code while keeping the overall picture in view. Participation in design/code reviews, as well as devising the dev-test methods for the software modules is also desired.
Minimum Qualification: B.E in IT / Computer Science, MCS or M.Sc in Computers from reputed university
Previous Work Experience: 2-7 years of experience in software development using C/C++
- C/C++ as part of a reasonably large project in a team
- Experience with networking OR systems software and libraries in a Linux environment
- Software development tools and scripting in a Linux environment
Good to have:
- Knowledge of TCP/IP based protocols
- Data Packet inspection and manipulation
- Good understanding of virtualization and associated control techniques
- Linux kernel development, socket programming etc.
- Exposure to Open-Source or Third-Party software
- Building and/or modifying protocol stacks
- Understanding of 3GPP specs and Mobility Protocol development experience
- Development in security protocols