Overview: AlefEdge is the leader in the Edge Internet, delivering the power of the 5G based Edge Internet to application developers through our easy-to-use technologies. AlefEdge is headquartered in New York City with offices in India and Brazil. We are a software company focused on the mobile Edge. At AlefEdge, rich media applications, clouds and networks work in tandem to achieve an unprecedented level of performance. Alef’s innovative architecture allows for 5G Edge applications to work over existing networks like 4G and Wi-Fi. With our 5G Edge API, developers can build the world’s first mobile Edge applications that leverage and realize Virtual and Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, IoT and Gaming.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager who is passionate about Edge technology and wants to be part of something special. Someone who knows how to produce digital content and programs to support corporate, product, and developer marketing.
About the Role
The role, Marketing Manager is a full-time position, based in our New York City headquarters. Reporting directly to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will have the chance to help shape the messaging and branding of AlefEdge. The Marketing Manager will define B2B strategies and campaigns that acquire and engage developers, customers and partners. The manager will be highly analytical with the ability to develop and optimize the full sales and marketing funnels to maximize results.
What You’ll Do
As part of the marketing team, you need to be flexible and ready to jump right in. Some primary responsibilities will include:
- Manage overall website and marketing activities using technologies such as WordPress
- Create impactful messaging that differentiates offerings in market and ensure all marketing, digital and sales materials reflect key messages
- Write content for a variety of lead generation, engagement and product materials
- Create and manage webinars to drive leads and retention
- Manage marketing automation to acquire and retain customers
- Develop and implement social media programs
- Support corporate communications with outside agency
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 2-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Experience in a marketing role with a focus on technology.
- Demonstrated experience developing collateral, both in print and digital, for global audiences
- Demonstrated success launching and analyzing effective marketing campaigns
- Proficient at WordPress, PowerPoint and social media management tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management abilities
- Demonstrated ability to manage external resources/vendors
- Proven experience collaboratively working with cross-functional colleagues.
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills