Please click on the link below for the full job description.
Alef is looking for talented Project Manager to join our team. We are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals who will contribute to our team.
Title of Position: Project Manager
- The candidate will be based out of Manhattan Office and will be responsible for end to end project management, project deployments and supporting the delivery team as per project requirements.
- Make sure all customer locations are ready for Product Deployment in terms of Hardware and software, the projects are completed on time/budget, and scheduling technical resources for on-site support, projects, and other services as necessary
- Ensure seamless integration and implementation at customer location.
- Liaison between client and development and delivery teams.
- Seamless coordination with stakeholders for, scope of work, project projection and planning, estimation, budgeting and tracking etc.
- Participating in customer kick-off meetings for achieving milestones in time with proper sign-off in compliance with the SOW.
- Overseeing preventive maintenance schedules of various telecom equipment to reduce equipment downtime
- Identify, manage and mitigate risks. Manage changes in project scope. Must anticipate and catch deviations from the plan or schedule early and keep all team members/stakeholders informed.
- Monitor project progress as per timelines / budgets, schedule regular meetings to track timely completion and delivery of project to client
- Extend support in deployment and troubleshooting
- Ensure effective risk mitigation and management.
- Management of materials and hardware
Minimum Qualification: BS Degree, Project Management certification will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Managing Projects
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Desire to constantly learn
- Strong Work Ethic…Can Do attitude