Please click on the link below for the full job description.
Alef is looking for talented Software Developer to join our team. We are looking for highly motivated and driven individuals who will contribute to our team.
Title of Position: Software Developer
Contribute in the software development in the following areas to name a few:
- Packet processing/forwarding/routing
- Multi-threaded applications
- IETF based protocol handing (e.g. RADIUS, DIAMETER, TCP/IP, etc.)
The candidate is expected to be able to understand the requirements and independently develop code while keeping the overall picture in view. Participation in design/code reviews, as well as devising the dev-test methods for the software modules is also desired.
Minimum Qualification: B.E in IT / Computer Science, MCS or M.Sc in Computers from reputed university
Previous Work Experience: 2-7 years of experience in software development using C/C++
- C/C++ as part of a reasonably large project in a team
- Experience with networking OR systems software and libraries in a Linux environment
- Software development tools and scripting in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of TCP/IP based protocols
- Data Packet inspection and manipulation
- Good understanding of virtualization and associated control techniques
- Linux kernel development, socket programming etc.
- Exposure to Open-Source or Third-Party software
- Building and/or modifying protocol stacks
- Understanding of 3GPP specs and Mobility Protocol development experience
- Development in security protocols