Why Alef Boost?
The Mobile Internet architecture prevalent today was not built for efficient and fast delivery of video. Meanwhile the proliferation of high definition (HD), ultra-high definition (UHD), 2K and 4K video has necessitated an efficient delivery mechanism for such video with minimal latency and little to no degradation in quality.
Video communication is key to successful collaboration, especially in the Enterprise. Now, more than ever, employees are sharing and creating important videos amplifying various messaging around products, training etc., and using video to communicate offline with each other. Streaming and creating high quality videos has become an imperative for employees. Whether an instructional video on implementing a solution, a recent corporate update or other video communications, there are performance issues around video delivery employees face every day.
By streaming videos from the edge of your network rather than the Origin cloud, Enterprises can create new experiences for their employees.
What is Alef Stream Processing & Smart Surveillance?
The Alef Boost solution is comprised of intelligent Edge Routing, Edge Connectivity and Edge Compute APIs.
Benefits of Alef Boost
Alef Boost is an easy to deploy solution that will dramatically impact an Enterprise’s video services. By using Alef’s open and modular APIs bundled together as Alef Boost, any Enterprise can significantly enhance its Applications and video services.
- An increase in Video Resolution by up by 27%, resulting in superior viewing experience and customer stickiness
- Higher data throughput by up to 62% resulting in increased video size within the same time frame thereby improving the user experience exponentially
- Improvement in the quality of user experience by increasing the frames per second of the video delivered.
- Seamlessly smoothens the effect of Network Variance on user experience
- AlefEdge increases the network throughput and network efficiency by over 48% through the reduction in RTT and application of algorithmic optimization for traffic handling.